Infants, toddlers, and children learn using all 5 senses. They have a very short attention span, so when preparing an activity it needs to be stimulating.
- They love to use more than one sense, so create an activity that will use 2-3 senses.
- Children love to get involved and interact, make sure it is something that they can participate in.
- Create it based off of your child’s interest. They will be more likely to play longer if it is something that they are interested in.
- Make sure that the activity is age appropriate. One that is too difficult, to fast or to slow will bore them.
- Children are attracted to bright colors. Does it offer multiple bright colors?
- Fun and different materials. Children love to explore and something new is always exciting to them.
Do you have any tips on preparing a stimulating Activity? Please let us know.