On Monday night, I received 6 joyous blessings:
1) I watched you play ball – one of my all-time favorite things to do!
2) I was greeted at the field by a very small pair of open arms, fully outstretched -( I might as well have been the most decorated VIP in history!) with the music to my ears, “MaMaMa!!!!!” and a smile on the face of an amazingly gorgeous “replica” of You!
3) I took an important hand-in-hand walk with that “replica” – my first! – at which time we exchanged important information and ideas about cherry trees, petals, dirt, tennis court practice, airplanes, dogs, baseball……
4) I was able to share a lovely interlude with a very pretty, sweet and always smiling young lady! I got to hold her on my lap, hug and kiss her as well as play face-to-face peek-a-boo, and her special game of, “I Drop It – Throw It – You Pick It Up” while D-Dad was holding her! I also starred at Cheerios feeding and pacifier!!
5) I met a sweet-faced, thankful, well-manored puppy – – fostered? Really!!…that one….c’mon…. is permanently placed – – who wants to be a watch dog—barking warning signals as I approached. I saw mutual, loving moments of appreciation between Mother and rescued animal that will endure!
6) I saw some pretty damn fast base running, some powerfully long hits, a double, a scored run, and as always, perfect fielding posturing! Love it! Love it! Love it!!
It was a Great Hour + and I will always remember it!
(Could have been warmer!)