– Spend time with them cooking, or baking
– Take 5 minutes once your children get home from school to listen to them about their day. Won’t be there? Give them a call! Can’t talk? Have them talk into a tape recorder or video message you!
– Take each child out alone for some special one on one time!
– Read a bedtime story with your children
– Send your family a card through the mail. A mailed card saying “Hi” goes a long way!
– Sit down with a tape recorder, or camera and video tape grandparents talking about memories as a child. It is a great bonding experience for the family members, plus it also captures those memories forever!
– Write a birthday letter to your child each year highlighting what changes has happen that year with them.
What little ways do you say “I love you” to your family?