- Store small books in plastic napkin holders- it makes it easier for young children to get them out.
- When old parts of toys turn up, put them in a plastic bag- that way when you notice the toy with the missing part, you know where to look.
- To preserve posters, pictures, and other items cover them with contact paper- this is durable and easier for children to handle
- Instead of using tape on the walls to hang items, use toothpaste- It can be washed off after each use
- For art projects you want to hang on the wall, tape it to the table while your child is working on it- it prevents it from moving and it is ready to go up on the wall.
Do you have any tips or tricks that work for you? Please share!