I can only imagine how many different pieces of artwork each child does in their life time. For me, I think where am I going to store it all? Here are some ideas to repurpose them without throwing them away!
- Use it for wrapping paper.
- Frame it- You can even change the picture from time to time.
- Turn them into greeting cards.
- Turn them all into a scrapbook. (Organizing tip: Have one book per year)
- Use it as writing paper and send to someone special.
- Take it to someone in a hospital or nursing home.
- Laminate and turn into place mats.
- Use for a binder cover.
- Use it to cover textbooks.
Do you have any other ideas to repurpose your child’s Artwork? Please let us know!