A water table is a great sensory tool. The possibilities are endless for the table. Here are a few questions that will help expand your childs water table education.
- What can we do with water?
- How can we collect water?
- Does water have a taste? If so, what do you think causes that?
- How far can you make the water spray?
- What happens if you throw a water balloon? What if you drop it? What if you place it?
- Find something that floats/sinks.
- What noises can water make?
- What color is water?
- How does water feel?
- Is the water hot or cold?
- What happens to water if you leave it out in the sun?
- What happens if you gently tap the water?
- What happens if you slam on the water?
- What happens if you splash the water?
Do you have any other discussion questions for the water table? Please share!