Borax is another great cleaning tool to have in your house. It can be used for so many different things, either by itself or in a mixture. I personally always have a box of borax on hand to help with our household cleaning needs!
- Keep ants out by surrounding your house
- Kill fleas by sprinkling it on the carpets leave for an hour and vacuum up
- Scrub dirty pots and pans with 1 tsp of borax and warm water
- Remove a stain by mixing 1 cup borax with 2 cups warm water. Apply the paste to the stain and wash as normal
- Remove rust by mixing borax with lemon juice
- Clean outdoor furniture by mixing 1 tsp of dish detergent, 1 tsp borax, and 1 qt of warm water. Spray on furniture
- Deodorize litter boxes by adding a few tbpn to the litter
- Unclog drains with 1/5 cup borax followed by 2 cups of boiling water, let sit for 15 minutes. Run water to flush out
Do you have any other uses for Borax? Please share them!