There are a lot of parents that feel like the child’s art work needs to fit into a nice little box. Here are a few types to encourage children to use their creativity.
- Encourage children to ask question
- Remember to focus on the process and not the finish product.
- Allow your child to make decisions when possible.
- Allow your child to use the materials for crafts in whatever way they want
- Encourage your child to get into whatever they are doing.
- Allow for messes, you can clean it up after.
- Help your child to see the possibilities. Ask how else they might use the same items.
- Avoid putting limitations on the activity.
- Encourage you child to use the materials in different ways, even a way that was not intended.
Do you have any other suggestions on how to encourage your childrens creativityy? Please let me know!