- Buy a puzzle and put the individual pieces in each egg. Number them so you know you have all the pieces.
- Buy each child a puzzle and put the individual pieces in the egg. Have the children sort which pieces go to each puzzle.
- Fill the eggs with the Alphabet, have the children put it them in order.
- For younger children, fill the eggs with pictures of animals from different places they live, like the zoo, pets, farm. Have them sort the animals based off of where they live.
- Money, either change or dollars
- Hair Bows
- Hot Wheels
- Coupons- ex: for an extra bedtime story, an extra treat after dinner, stay up 15 minutes later for bedtime
- Fruit Snacks
- Bouncy Balls
Do you have any ideas for filling Easter Eggs? Please share!