Does it surprise you to know that successful people don’t always wake up with a positive attitude?
You and only you can control your attitude. You choose to be critical and negative or positive and productive. A positive attitude is something we all must work to achieve each day. Thinking and living on a positive level must become a habit. Below are some steps to help lead you up a more positive path.
- Compare yourself only to yourself. Watch what you say when you talk to yourself. Learn to be your own best friend.
- Spend time only with positive people. If a person doesn’t make you feel good about yourself, limit the time you spend with that person.
- Read or listen to something positive every day. Read an excerpt from an inspirational book or listen to motivational takes to get yourself on the right track.
- Record your successes. Every evening write down what went well that day!
- Find opportunity in every obstacle. Obstacles are just problems that need to be solved.
- Look for miracles in everyone and everything. Look for good and great will follow!
- Focus on others instead of only yourself. Those who give ultimately recieve.
- Activeness= Positiveness. Stop analyzing and start working to achieve personal success.
- Remember, God never made a nobody. Always believe in yourself because YOU’RE SPECIAL!
Adapted from the Kay Simpson Newsletter
How do you keep yourself positive?