July 4th can be a lot more than just a cookout and fireworks, below are a few fun activities for the family to celebrate the 4th!
- Organize a neighborhood parade. Help the children decorate bikes, wagons and outfits in red, white and blue.
- Have a picnic before the fireworks start. Usually there is music and fun activities for the children.
- Host a side-walk chalk contest.
- Have a trivia game all about Independence Day
- Coordinate with neighbors to have a flag out in front of every house
Do you have any fun ideas to celebrate 4th of July? Please share!