The first day of Summer is June 21, here are some fun ideas to celebrate the first day of Summer
- Have a sponge war with buckets and sponges
- Make a slippery water slide by using a piece of heavy plastic a little soap and water hose
- Make frozen fruit pops with fruit juice
- Have a picnic in the park
- Have a special dinner outside, this would be a perfect time to break out the grill!
- Serve a special drink in a special glass. Freeze juice in ice cubes and use them instead of ice cubes!
Do you have any special ideas to celebrate the first day of Summer? Please let us know!