– Let them swap out the bottle for a new toy
– Let them pick out their own sippy cup
– Give them a regular cup like Mommy and Daddy
– Offer milk in a cup instead of a bottle
– Gradually replace each bottle with a cup, only replacing one bottle a week, until all bottles are sippy cup
– Leave the nighttime bottle to last to replace
-Offer praise and encouragement when they drink out of a sippy
-Mix half milk, half water, gradually adding more water until it is only water in the bottle.
Do you have any tips that helped your child replace the bottle? Please share!