- Puffy eggs from construction paper: Cut two sheets of paper in oval shapes. Design with crayons, pain or sparkles, staple together leaving small area open. Fill with tissue or cotton balls and staple closed.
- Decorating dyed eggs: using stickers allows little ones to be involved with eater preparations.
- Place rubber bands around the eggs and then dip them in the dye. Keep the rubber band in place until dry.
- Wrap eggs in paper towels and secure with a rubber band. Keep on until dry.
- Draw a design with crayon, then dip the egg in desire color. Let dry.
If you have any other fun and different ideas of ways to dye eggs, please let us know!