Some years it is great to sit back and relax at home with the children. Then you think to yourself, “What am I going to do until midnight?”. Well here is are some fun activities that you can do with the family.
- Play News Anchor: Set up the video camera and have each person give a report of what they did that year. Over the years you will have a remembrance of what was important to you and your children that year.
- Have a Dance Party: Set up a large space in your house, decorate it and put on the music. If you want you can even dress up for the occasion!
- Go International: Plan the entire evening around a specific country. Remember to include the food, music and drinks to account for this theme.
- Be Silly: Have dessert first, put your pj’s on before dinner, play a board game backwards
- Set up your goals: Be creative as to how you are going to track it.
- Make a remembrance CD: Put all your favorite songs that came out the same year
Some Ideas from Parents Dish
One thought on “New Year’s Eve at Home”
Sometimes it’s nice to have a quiet New Year’s Eve at home. 🙂