- It’s fresh! The air is so crisp and invigorating. We’re having a particularly warm Fall this year on the East Coast. Days are warm but the evenings area cool and fall-like.
- The windows open! How nice it is to let the air circulate through the house.
- It’s great for hiking. Not too hot, not too cold.
- It’s cozy. Crackling leaves, crackling bonfires.
- Halloween! One year, 2 of my children and I went to Salem, Massachusetts on Friday, the 13th of October just because we thought it would be cool to experience it there. It’s uncertain whether kids will trick or treat this year, but the house still looks cozy and fun!
- It’s almost time for the winter holidays! I do love Thanksgiving with family, Friendsgiving at our friend’s cabin and Christmas Eve to look forward to.
- Saves on utility bills. No air conditioning needed! No heat yet either!
- New beginnings. I used to love going back to school with brand new notebooks, blank pages waiting to be filled. Each school year was an opportunity for new friends, new knowledge and new experiences.
- The brilliant colors! On the East Coast, the leaves turn into gorgeous burgundies, golden yellows and burnt oranges. This cacophony of colors creates the most beautiful canopies! I send my West Coast friends piles of leaves so they can enjoy the experience.
- New TV shows on! Many shows have been on hold since Covid, but there are still plenty of new shows, especially Hallmark! I look forward to ending my day relaxing in front of the TV and watching my favorite shows. It gives me something to look forward to every day!
Enjoy your fall! What’s your favorite part of the season?
The Italian Grandmama
Contact me: theitaliangrandmama.com
Join the conversation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/312477319482247
Become a follower! Click the follow link on the sidebar and receive blogposts directly to your email.
For more blogposts on life with a paraplegic, parenting and more visit: Theitaliangrandmama.com